As we all see garbage and waste materials thrown on streets, public places, almost everywhere. want to know simple steps to keep our city clean, then, few simple steps are discussed here. If each one of us can keep our home, building, colony and city clean, then, the country will ally be clean.
Simple, but important steps should be taken by us to keep our city clean:-
- While traveling doesn’t throw any wrapper, paper or any dry waste on road. Keep it in your bag or pocket (as it is a dry waste you can keep them in your bag/pocket).
- Keep paper bags with yourself to store wet waste and throw them in dustbin only.
- Avoid spitting on roads (as it can be the reason of viral disease).
- Avoid chewing Pan-Masala, Gutka and Tobacco.
- Avoid use of plastic bags.
- Follow government’s rules and regulations.
- If someone is breaking the rule then make them aware of it.
- Stop your friends if they are making such mistakes.
- Spread awareness to keep our city clean.
Most of us are in love with foreign countries just because of their cleanliness. I am sure that just following these simple steps can make a big difference in our lovely country and I assure you that you will never feel like going any other country. And every foreigner will fall in love with our country and on that day we will feel very proud.
Necessary steps should be taken by Government:-
- Dustbins should be kept at all public places like Bus stations, Railway stations, Gardens, Theatres etc.
- Dustbins should be kept at proper distance on roads.
- Proper waste containers should be kept in every area.
- Rules should be made and action should be taken if someone breaks the rule.
- Daily cleaning of public places is necessary.
- They should make public aware of importance of cleanliness and should tell them the after effects of not keeping it clean (like diseases).
- Proper public toilets are to be made and they should be maintained regularly.