Growing long and strong nails is a multi-step process. As long as you take good care of your nails, you can grow them to the length that you desire. Here are tips for long strong nails,You just firstly need to stop bad nail Habits:
Stop biting your nails
Biting nails is detrimental to your health, so you must stop biting your nails . It can cause bacterial skin infections on your hands and in your mouth. If you have dry or loose skin around your nail beds, make sure to clip them away rather than biting them off.
*try keeping your nails neatly polished or some nail art, so that you will be less apt to biting.
*chew gums when you are bored.
Stop wearing acrylics and gels
Rushed removal of acrylic or gel nails leaves your nails dry, brittle, and unlikely to grow. Even proper removal can damage your nails because it occurs with soaked nail beds. When your nail beds are wet, they are most sensitive.
Stop picking at your chipped polish
Picking at your polish often removes the top layer of your nail bed. This forms a weak base for your nails.
Stop skipping base and top coats
It is easy to skip base coats and top coats when you are in a hurry and want your polish to dry fast, however when you skip these, you are damaging your nail. They protect nails from staining.
Getting proper vitamins
It promotes growth and helps to strengthen your nails, consuming proper vitamins may help to increase the growth of nails and make them strong.
Have foods with folic acid
It helps to prevent damage to your nerve cells and keeps red blood cells healthy, It is considered as best for nail growth, fish, meat, cheese, etc. products are high in folic acid.
Shape and care for nails
In order to grow nails you need to start a proper care for your nails. This means you must keep your nails neat and clean, file them into shape and keep your cuticles trimmed.
*File them properly.
*Choose the right nail shape to promote growth.
Care properly for cuticles
Soak your nails in warm water for 5 minutes to loosen your cuticles. Put a cuticle remover on your nails and use a cuticle stick to push the dead skin back, rinse off the remover. Do this up to 4 times a week.
Apply strengthening cream
Several strengthening treatments exist, once you have shaped a proper base and correctly cared for cuticles, apply the one that fits your budget
*Serums are expensive but often produce the best results
*Use base or top coats, and nail hardeners to keep your nails protected.
You can follow these home remedies to get stronger nails easily.
- Mix hot water and coconut oil, dip your hands in it for 5-10 minutes, and dry. Then rinse your hands with cold water.
- Massage your cuticles 15 to 20 seconds every night before going to bed in order to improve blood circulation around the nails.
- Nourish your nails and cuticles by massaging tea tree oil into your nail beds.
- Use nail polish without acetone if possible because it is better for your skin.
- Always carry a nail file. If one of your nails snags or breaks, file it rather than ripping it off.
- Just leave your nails alone and they will grow themselves.
- Never use salt on nails! It’s very bad for them.
- Petroleum jelly can lock in moisture and protect your nails from environmental hazards, if you use petroleum jelly on your nails every night for a month, this may help them grow to be longer and stronger.
Above all are the tips for long strong nails, by using these ways you can grow long strong nails, earlier. We hope you like it. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.