Beer is a very popular alcoholic beverage. It has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, so beer is much better than wine. It has many health benefits.
- Healthy Heart: Regularly drinking beer reduces the risk of heart diseases by 30 percent. It also has good anti clotting effects, which help in keeping blood vessels clean, free and healthy. In fact, who drank one beer daily had lower levels of fibrinogen, a protein that helps to reduce blood clotting.
- Prevents Cancer: Beer is very high in antioxidants and flavanoids which are very helpful in reducing cancer risk, especially prostate cancer for men. So, it is amazing health benefits of drinking beer.
- Healthy Kidneys: Beer is the only alcoholic drink which is beneficial for your kidneys. It helps to keep your kidneys healthy and well working. A single bottle of beer helps to reduce the risk of kidney stones by almost 40%.
- Benefits of Skin and Hairs: All the vitamins in beer are really good for acne reduction and increasing natural skin shine. Combining beer with olive oil, plain yogurt, egg white, almond extract, and lemon extract will give you a moisturizing skin. It is also good for hair growth. The contents of hops and malt in beer make hair more healthy and it also good for the skin. When you rinse your hair with beer and wash it off after few minutes, it gives a shine to the hair.
- Strong Bones: Beer is rich source of dietary silicon which is directly linked to bones health. It also rich in B vitamins like niacin, folate, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12. All these vitamins helps in increasing your bone mineral density and makes your bones stronger.
- Anti-Aging Properties: Beer increases the potency and impact of vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant in the body. It is an important part of the maintenance of healthy skin, while also slowing down the aging process.